Free parking (subject to availability), free Wi-Fi, noise canceling windows, free tea or coffee at any time, welcome drink, wide TV screen with Chrome cast, tram stop in front of the house, non smoking house, rooms on the 1st floor (above ground floor)…Albert Moliere is a Brussels mansion from 1906, adapted to welcome you in the best conditions during your stay in Brussels.
The house is inhabited by its owners, and the rooms of the first floor are used for the guests.
It is located at 168 Avenue Albert, near the famous Avenue Molière and near « Altitude 100 » (highest point of Brussels).
You will get a 24h/24 access to the breakfast room and be able to make coffee or tea at any time, or have another drink in that cosy place. W welcome drink (Belgian special beer) will be proposed to you at your arrival.
- All the rooms are non smoking
- If available, you can get a parking place for free in a garage at 100 m from the house
- There is a free Wi-Fi in the whole house
- All the rooms are equiped with a large flat screen TV with the channels of the cable and Chrome Cast.
Each room has a shower room with wc and washbasin. All the rooms but « Autumn » also have a large mirror above the former fireplace.
Five rooms are proposed to you.
Room 17 Monssoon, 19 m2, accommodates two people in a double bed, has a window to the south, and its shower room with wc has a large window to the east, on the garden side, in front of which there is the sink and the mirror. Its former fireplace and its molded ceiling give it a warm atmosphere.
Room 15 Autumn, 15 m2, welcomes a single person. It is oriented to the east and has a shower room with toilet. It is of a modern and smooth style, without chimney or moldings on the ceiling, and yet with its triptych window, it does not denote in the house.
Room 11 Winter welcomes two people on 21 m2. Its shower room is located on either side of the window to the east. Its magnificent fireplace and its high ceiling moldings accentuate the impression of space and comfort.
Room 12 Spring also welcomes two people on 21 m2, and communicates with a larger shower room of 5 m2. Its guests enjoy a balcony overlooking avenue Albert and its ancient chestnut trees. As the Summer room, it has high ceilings and moldings and a beautiful fireplace.
The Winter and Spring rooms can communicate to become a suite: the two double doors, usually locked and isolated, can be opened for guests staying with friends or family.
Finally, the Summer room welcomes you to two on 21 m2 also, and also has its shower room of 5 m2 adjoining, with its own triptych window, while the room has two large windows on the avenue side.
The house is located on Avenue Albert in Forest, an avenue lined with magnificent chestnut trees and splendid mansions, in the south of Brussels, 3.7 km from the city center, 500 m from the Forest Park, 200 m from Avenue Molière, 1.3 km from Horta Museum, 2 km from Avenue Louise …
- From Gare du Midi: take an underground tram 3 (direction Churchill) or 4 (direction Stalle) and get off at the 5th stop: Berkendael (when the tram leaves the underground): 7 minutes. Cross to the left then go to the right, Albert Molière is the second house (nr 168).
- From Brussels National Airport (Zaventem): take a train to the Midi station (20 minutes) then a tram as indicated above. It will take you about 1 hour after landing to reach Albert Molière.
- From Charleroi airport (Brussels South): take the shuttle bus (one hour) to Gare du Midi and then tram 3 or 4 as indicated above. It will take you about 2 hours after landing to reach Albert Molière.
- By train: all international trains arrive at Gare du Midi.
The house is located at:
- 50 m from the tram stop Berkendael, on the lines 3 and 4 (a tram every 3 to 10 minutes depending on the time, to the center, Mannekenpis, the Grand Place of Brussels …),
- 350 m from the Molière stop on line 92 (to Avenue Louise, Palais de Justice …),
- 500 m from Vanderkindere stop (lines 3, 4, 7 (to Heyzel and the Atomium) and 92),
- 500 m from Albert Square (tram 51, bus 11, 48 and 54).
- 2 km from Forest National, where you can go on foot, or by bus + tram